Sunday, 30 May 2010

Living with Autism Art Exhibition


Living with autism hasn't been easy of late and I've been feeling less than bulletproof.

I'm curing myself with lots of rest, chocolate and the occasional glass of pink wine, so hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly!

We hung our Living with Autism Art Exhibition today in readiness for it's opening on Tuesday.

I'll post further about this, in the meantime, please see our Living with Autism project website:

Living with Autism

Collage by Me

1 comment:

  1. I think the exhibition looks great! I feel sick with nerves as I have just put out a blog post about some of the things I've been dealing with recently too! :0

    Can you make the references links in here so people can just click on them?!

    Here's to building personal strength and general awareness.

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails