Friday, 18 December 2009

Thankyou


Just a really short post to say thankyou to all my Twitter friends and other Bloggers who read my last post on The Stress of Autism and your incredibly positive feedback. It's really moved me. I feel passionately about raising awareness of autism. And I feel one of the best ways to do this is to give people an insight into what it's like to live with autism.

So, thankyou all- you're all amazing!!

S&Bxx

PS The picture is from an upcoming Autism Art project I'll be helping on in the New Year- watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Oh - I love it R! It looks great. I have really connected with people too by blogging - another thing to help get through the tougher times! G is here threatening to be sick, hhhmmm - I can see it's going to be fun weekend ;)

    I am soooo looking forward to doing some more making and arty things too!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture Rae, will definitely pop in to see the exhibition in Putney.
    Ruthie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be a lot more stressed without blogging and reading others blogs. Your post on the stress was great, so thank YOU :) Love the picture, hope the project is a success. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments. I'm working on more posts right now :)X- Jen I've left a comment for you on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails